Editors



Current Editors: Fareen Momin and Jane Onyemachi

(Please email editors if there is blog-worthy news that you would like to see shared)

Past Editors: Andrea Francis, Renat Ahatov, Michael Phan, Elise Weisert, Michael Ryan, Keith Wagner, Tim Allen, Kristyna Gleghorn, Dung Mac, Alex Acosta, William Tausend, Sheila Jalalat, Rebecca Philips, Chelsea Altinger, Lindsey Hunter, Alison Wiesenthal, Leslie Scroggins, Mara Dacso, Ashley Group, Fadi Constantine, Emily Fridlington, Joslyn Witherspoon, Tasneem Poonawalla.

Thursday, December 07, 2017

Dr. Brent Kelly and UTMB Clinic Staff Exceed Patient Expectations

From the November 2017 UTMB Health System Friday Focus Shout Out feature(page 7): “[We] would like to commend and recognize Dr. Brent C. Kelley and his wonderful staff in Dermatology for the wonderful work they do. I have been a patient of Dr. Kelley’s for many years and he has always gone beyond the call of duty to assist me with my dermatology needs. I can’t say enough as they will see me on short notice and spend time in discussion of any medical questions I might have.”

Congratulations Dr. Kelly and clinic staff!